Saturday, July 19, 2008

OMG! It's a sleeve!

So, there's this one project that I haven't written about in a while. And the reason was that it was languishing in a heap.

Why?

Well, because when I'd finished the back, I had some reservations about the XS size bottom. Now, I do not have an XS size bottom. I do, however, have an XS size top. Combining these two facts has proved to be difficult, especially when the result of the equation should be a wrap cardi.

The end result of all this is that I think I need to re-knit at least the bottom parts of both back and left front. Yes, I actually finished these two pieces, I have proof of my bad estimation skills - the front would actually be okay for a zipped cardi!



And that's why I'm now knitting the sleeve. That at least seems to be fitting reasonably well, and I'm still in love with the yarn. It's soft, light, knits well, and quickly!



For the next time, I think it'll be spinning. Yes, spinning, wheels, spindles...

No comments: