Sunday, April 20, 2008

And now, for something completely different...

I've been meaning to do a link list of my favourite webcomics for a long, long time. I thought I'd start here and then in the future when I have more time for coding, go on...

First, comics that update Monday-Wednesday-Friday:
(these are really good!)














Dailies:





Starslip Crisis
Sluggy Freelance
Laugh-Out-Loud Cats on Flickr or the blog
Skin Horse



Monday and Thursday updates:











Comics that update on Tuesdays and Thursdays:











(also on Saturdays)



Updates mostly weekly without warning:






Monday updates:





Tuesday updates:





Wednesday updates:





Friday updates:





Comics that update sometimes:





















Finished good ones:














Banner pics may be added after I figure out the coding (and bother to do this).

No comments: